Committed to meeting your training needs!
The Prevailance Aerospace Team is made up of highly experienced aviation professionals from various military and general aviation backgrounds. Our strength is derived from our breadth of aviation experience and our cohesiveness.
We work and act as a team, taking full advantage of our unique flight experiences and areas of expertise to provide the customer with an unmatched product. Prevailance Aerospace maintains its reputation for professional excellence by demanding the highest standards from its instructor pilots.
OUR INSTRUCTORS HAVE:
- Thousands of flight hours in a wide variety of aircraft types and models
- Multiple aviation combat tours of duty while serving in our military
- Experience instructing at every level of General Aviation, including CFI, CFII, MEI, simulators and Line Check Airman for a major airline
- Significant experience in tactical jet aviation, including graduates from the Navy Fighter Weapons School (TOPGUN)
- Extensive experience in the dynamic regime of Navy aircraft carrier operations and day/night carrier landings
- Real world experience managing ‘Startle’ and ‘Surprise’
- A safety focus that supports everything we do
At Prevailance Aerospace, we know that successful aviation endeavors are accomplished through an uncompromising commitment to safety, a solid vision, impeccable professionalism, tremendous attention to detail, and constant improvement. We look forward to bringing our aviation services to you.
We are committed to your aviation safety program!
Mike is a veteran Naval Aviator with extensive experience flying combat operations worldwide. During his 30 years of military service he has accumulated over 4000 flight hours conducting reconnaissance, airlift and pilot training missions in the P-3C Orion and C-9B Skytrain aircraft. Mike has also served extensively as an Out-of-Control Flight Instructor and Wing Standardization Check Pilot in the T-34C Turbo-Mentor aircraft. He is currently qualified to instruct in 11 aircraft models including Aerobatics and Tailwheel instruction in the Citabria, Mudry and Great Lakes aircraft. Mike specializes in teaching Upset Prevention and Recovery Training in the Extra 300/330 aircraft.
Chris grew up surrounded by aviation and is a third-generation pilot. He earned his is Private Pilot Certificate at the age of 17 and currently serves as a Captain, Line Check Airman and Test Pilot for a major airline. With more than 18,500 hours of flight time, Chris has flown over 100 types of aircraft; he has towed aerial banners, served as a flight instructor, and worked as a charter and night freight pilot. Chris is also a member of the “GEICO Skytyper Air Show Team” and serves as the #2 Pilot/Right Wing. He also enjoys competition aerobatics.